Bridgestone gives you $25K just for Teens who seem to ‘Drive Smart’
Amateur videographers or trainees with a artistic side along with access to a good camera will be invited to enter the seventh annual Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Video tutorial Contest. Often the grand prizewinner will take property a cool $25, 000 fund and have their own video shown on air across the country to be a public program announcement for Bridgestone Unites states.
The point from the contest is actually driver security, and the specifications aren’t too tough. To put it simply together the 25- OR 55-second training video on several aspect of car and truck or gaining safety. One example is
- Chair belt utilization,
- Tire inflation,
- Avoiding disorders while travelling (like cellular phones and texting), or
- Travelling defensively
Local drivers can take several cues within the Fairfax Nation Police ‘Youthful Driver Program’ or the solutions provided about the Montgomery Regional Teen Gaining Safetywebsite. You can check out past year’s hitting videos pertaining to ideas or perhaps a recent Inside Dateline segment in teen enjoying and gaining (you whilst your parents should really probably understand this anyway).
Once you’ve reach on a area, think about the best approach to present it— say in the form of story through experience or simply a music movie or a test. Then shoot— a video of course!
You’ll need to develop a very simple sign up form after which it upload your individual video into the Bridgestone internet site by no eventually than Summer 20, 2013. Judges could narrow down the entries, as well as top 10 video lessons will be shared for crowd voting right from July fourteen to 28.
All of the top 10 filmmakers may at least succeed a set of new tires, with $25, 000 going to the Large Prize victorious. Second together with third put winners are getting $15, 000 and $10, 000 correspondingly. This is really serious money plus significantly amplified from preceding years.
The match is available to legal long-term residents of your 50 declares and the Place of Columbia or Nova scotia, a long time 16 by 21 . Entries must have a really valid driver’s license and be enrolled as daily students with an accredited secondary, college degree, or exchange school.
You can’t crib a person’s work, and bother to increase anything incompatible. And give VERY close care about the time specifications because clips that can not conform shall be automatically disqualified.
News on the 2013 Higher education Reception World
Many colleges plus universities strike it hard the road this time of year to begin a good recruitment progression that actually gets mixed in with full move in the slide.
Short of actually visiting some sort of campus, all these presentations provide opportunities in order to get basic details about a school in addition to make yourself known to area workers.
Although such sessions are normally open to people, it’s commonly a good idea to pre-register if the business is offered. In any other case, how are folks running the expensive vacation event going to know how many flip-style folding chairs to set up?
The following are a lot of the more popular planting season events:
- Exploring Institution Options: That is a special recruitment program sponsored by the basic admissions agencies of Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, the University or college of Philadelphia, and Stanford. The journey has several stops while in the DC area, with the initially scheduled 123 essays for Monday, May well 20th, on the Bethesda To the north Marriott Lodge & Discussion Center, for 7: forty p. t. Two supplemental sessions would be held upon May21st on the Tysons Part Marriott, together with Wednesday, May well 22 nd at the Hyatt Regency California on Polish capitol Hill.
- Educational facilities That Change Lives: This year, CTCL will browse the Washington POWER area with Sunday, May well 19, within the Marriott Bethesda North Accommodation and Consultation Center, on 1: 00 pm. Every program takes place with a 30-minute information program followed instantaneously by the institution fair.
- The exact Claremont Educational facilities: The Claremont Colleges (Harvey Mudd, Claremont McKenna, Pitzer, Pomona plus Scripps Colleges) will store a local information and facts session a prior weekend not too long ago, May eighteen, from couple of to four p. meters., at the Pooks Hill Bethesda Marriott.
- Immersing themselves in Educational Fineness: Join Brown leafy, Chicago, Columbia, Cornell, in addition to Rice with an information workout targeted to likely students plus families. Sessions include an understanding of each establishment, information on vestibule and college funds, as well as a chance to speak privately, in private with entrée representatives.
- 6 of the Best Educational institutions: Claremont McKenna, Colorado Higher education, Connecticut University or college, Grinnell, Haverford, Kenyon, Macalester, and Eva Lawrence why not invite students in addition to families for more information about these eight nationally acknowledged liberal martial arts colleges. Six programs continue to be for the yr.
- Coast towards Coast Tour: Dartmouth, Northwestern, Princeton, UC Berkeley, and also Vanderbilt stop by nine cities in six states. The main evening carries a brief material session with regards to each college and enough time to interact with admission representatives within the college reasonable format. Typically the tour concerns the DC area on May 23 rd .
- Boston Higher education: This content rich program is built to provide possible students with the ‘Eagle Summary. ‘
- Carnegie Mellon College or university: Admissions consultants will present a standard information time to kids who may be in the early stages of their total college seek out. You can store now in the event scheduled for On the, June two, at the Bethesda Marriott Lodge.
- Northwestern College or university: In addition to the Seacoast to Shore Tour (see above), some other sessions happen to be open to students and their family members in other regions of the nation. Northwestern moves with Dartmouth, Princeton, Vanderbilt and UVA to Socal in June 2013.
- Typically the University connected with North Carolina for Greensboro: 2 “First Look” sessions will probably be held in the actual DC place. The first will take place on May perhaps 29, within Rockville, and then the second is definitely scheduled regarding May 11, at the Tysons Corner Marriott. Online registration mark will require you to open your SpartanLinkaccount.
Posted in Uncategorized by admin with no comments yet.